Thursday 28 August 2014

Butterflies - Sketch challenge


Butterflies

Thank you to Freshly Made Sketches for the challenge.

Here is the card I made with the design.
It is a mixture of Stampin' Up! and some other items I had in my craft stash :)

 
 
For this card I used the following.
From Stampin' Up!
Whisper White A4 cardstock
Perfect polkadots embossing folder
Papillon Potpourri stamp set (for the large butterfly)
Elegant butterfly punch
Itty Bitty Banners stamp set
Bitty Banners framelits
White embossing powder
Snail adhesive
 
Other supplies
Black cardstock
Pink ink (gift from a friend)
Butterfly background stamp (magazine freebie)
Ribbon
Self adhesive small pearls
 
 
 
 
http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.co.uk/Copy and paste our badge for your blog!

 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Butterflies always make the sweetest cards and this is no exception! I love this in shades of pink! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jen. I enjoyed the challenge x

      Delete
  2. Mandy, your butterflies are so sweet and your card so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela. I think your card is very beautiful x

      Delete
  3. Great job with the sketch! Those butterflies are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so pretty - pink always makes me smile! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete